ViEF - Vietnam Economic Forum is a national economic forum aimed to discuss key issues and strategy regarding Vietnam’s macroeconomy. At the same time, the forum maintains constructive dialogues on public and private policies between the private sector, the government and stakeholders.
ViEF 2018 consists of 06 specialized forums and conferences to reach the end-of-year Plenary Forum between the Government and the private sector
- 1ViEF on Agriculture: June 5th 2018
- 2ICT Summit: July 18th 2018
- 3ViEF on Capital and Financial Market: August 21st 2018
- 4ViEF 2018 Travel and Tourism Summit: October 26th - 27th 2018
- 5Conference on Trade Facilitation in Vietnam, Improving efficient access to the China market for Vietnam agriculture,...
- 6Vietnam Economic Forum ViEF 2018: December 2018
- 1Receiving and processing feedbacks from enterprises' proposals on difficulties, obstacles and barriers in production and business activities
- 2Dialogue between the Government and the private sector
- 3Discussion about international economic trends and new economic strategies for Vietnam and the region.
ViEF’s main functions:
- 1Collecting feedbacks and recommendations from enterprises.
- 2Identifying possible problems, obstacles and barriers.
- 3Prioritizing issues.
- 4Conducting dialogues on private and public policies.
- 5Following instructions from the Prime Minister
- 6Creating in-depth analysis reports
- 7Technical support implementation
- 8Evaluating implementation results
Vietnam Travel & Tourism Summit 2018In the framework of ViEF 2018, Travel and Tourism Summit will discuss three core contents: Analyze the current situation, evaluate opportunities and challenges for Vietnam tourism; Specify the orientation strategies and development objectives for 2018 - 2030; Provide businesses and investors with opportunities to participate in the development of Vietnam tourism.